Title: Bar Staff
Responsible to: Community Centre Development Manager and Deputy Manager
Hours: As required
Salary: Competitive (Above minimum wage)
Responsibilities: To assist in the preparation and service of food and drinks at the Wickham Centre.
- Serve customers efficiently and courteously.
- To set up and set down the bar(s)
- To handle cash
- Assist with stocktaking
- Keep the bar area clean and tidy.
- Ensure that all wastage is recorded
- Any other duties that may be required, as agreed with line manager.
- Be aware of and to follow the law concerning the service of alcohol to under age people.
- To be flexible as hours will vary.
- Have experience of lone working.
- Have experience working behind a bar
- Have competent cash handling experience
- Be honest, reliable and willing to learn
- To have or to obtain through us a Licence to Serve Alcohol and a basic DBS (The Wickham Community Association will pay for the DBS check and Licence course for the person who is recruited).
Please send a CV and covering letter to Jules Bridger at Wickham Centre, Mill Lane, PO17 5AL or by email: Jules@wickhamcentre.co.uk if you would like further information please phone: 01329 833688
Latest NewsOur Cinema's Movie Schedule Wickham Centre's very own cinema, communal atmosphere, food and drinks. Comfortability 4.5/5 - Prices 4/5 - Parking and Social 5/5- Come Again - 5/5 01-05-2017
The Christmas Fair is coming! The Wickham Christmas Fair is returning this year on Sunday December 2nd. There has been overwhelming support from traders, many of whom were at last year's fair. We have attracted many... 02-12-2018